3.23.2011

happy birthday...

Dearest Sister-

            Every birthday marks another year of memories that we will cherish forever.  You are one of the strongest, smartest, sharpest and beautiful women I know.  I have learned SO SO much from you.  You are an amazing mother and I know that you will also be an unbelievable aunt.  I appreciate you, respect you, cherish you, and look up to you...I should tell you that more often!  I am so proud to call you my best friend and sister...so put on a sparkle shirt and sparkle hard!  Happy Birthday Shanna!
                                                      

 " How do people make it through life without a sister?"   -Sara Corpening
                                                                                                         





 

No comments:

Post a Comment