8.01.2011

reality....


Reality is setting in that I am going to be a mother VERY soon...and I think the quote above describes exactly what other mothers have been telling me about this whirlwind adventure we are about to embark on.  I will never see the month of July or celebrate the 4th without a baby ( I do that after every holiday or someones birthday). I am so excited, nervous, anxious...every emotion possible I am feeling.  I cannot complain about my pregnancy...I have really felt great. I haven't had morning sickness (thank you Jesus!) I have had a alot of swelling in my feet and ankles, but with this crazy hot weather and working on my feet 8 to 10 hours a day...I knew it would come with the territory.  With all of  this being said I  know I am very blessed girl and I appreciate everyone's kind comments and advice....

No comments:

Post a Comment