5.12.2010

Decisions, Decsions....

I am in need of new bedding.  I love color and I need a change.  I love my current bedding, but we have had in our bedroom since we got married.  I don't want to get rid of it, just want something BRIGHT and COLORFUL for this spring/summer.  I have it narrowed down to 2 options.  The first is a duvet cover from Pottery Barn (its on SALE too), but I would have to buy a basic down comforter (I found an inexpensive one at Target) and the second is a quilt from Anthropologie.  I have always had comforters so a quilt could be a good change for the hot summer months, but I just can't decide.  First is the Pottery Barn option.

Now to the Anthropologie Quilt
Front of Quilt
Back of Quilt

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bigger fan of pottery barn! But they both are bright and colorful. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete