5.05.2010

Louboutin LOVE

A girl can dream right?!?!?  The following images may cause you to be speechless.  We all love shoes...sandals, flats, boots, and HEELS!  Who does heels with the best of them?  That would be Christian Louboutin.  His signature red-lacquered soles have made him a household name in the luxury shoe business.

He explains the birth of the "red sole" as follows..."In 1992 I incorporated the red sole into the design of my shoes.  This happened by accident as I felt the shoe slacked energy so I applied red nail polish to the sole of the shoe.  This was such a success that it became a permanent fixture."

His shoes were declared the Most Prestigious Women's Shoes in 2007, 2008, and 2009.  The mastermind behind the "red sole"...

Be prepared to swoon.


So thank you Mr. Louboutin for the wishful thinking you give me!  Maybe one day I will be an owner of your beloved shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment